Cookies with Pitted Organic Cherries Recipe
It will be hard to keep your cookie jar full if you fill it with these delicious vegan cherries cookies!
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 2/3 cup vegan granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed vegan brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (10 oz) pitted organic cherries (1 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix coconut oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar until well mixed. Stir in almond milk and vanilla.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt until dough forms. Drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light brown and tops look set. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely. Store in tightly covered container.
- Decorate by adding the pitted organic cherries on top.
Looking for Los Angeles Top Nutritionist? call (844) 314-1432 or by email Christine@HealthySelfie.com. This is a chance for us to get to know each other. We will evaluate your needs and goals, while I will guide you on the right track. I can work one-on-one in person, by phone or video chat for out-of-area clients.BOOK AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!